leontineshome

Bare Knuckle
Katie Porter
Reckless
Skye Jordan
The Edge of Courage - Elaine Levine Elaine Levine writes Romantic Suspense the way I love it; characters whom make me feel everything from love and joy to fear and pain. A romance to gobble up, steamy scenes and secondary characters I instantly want to know more about. Evil villains to defeat, a tautly written plot and the story ends on a high note.

I love the set-up of this series. The PTSP is skillfully incorporated in the characterization of Rocco and made him come alive on the page. The slowburn romance was all the more powerful because of all the emotions and troubles involved. Elaine Levine knows how to create personable characters. The whole cast, from Kit and Blade, to Fee and the rest of the crew. i really liked them all.

Quotes;

'Your Neanderthal’s here. Call him off, Kit.'

'No, you’re not. You know what you are?” he asked in a quiet voice. She braced herself for all the cutting things he would say, shocked by how much his opinion would affect her.
“You are sunshine and moonlight, laughter and joy, a life lived entirely without fear. You heard the call of a dream and made it a reality. You are everything I believed I was fighting for all those years.'

'When she turned to take them out to the table, the big guy who’d kidnapped her stood there. Kelan, they’d called him last night. He looked to be of Native American descent and had to be at least a foot taller than her, about twice as wide, and whipcord lean'.